Search

monday... at my office...

you know.. i work at the same building with Coffee Bean... and everytime i go out to get lunch.. i always see people inside the coffee bean. seat at their comfortable chair with macbook in front of them.. typing their stuff... some probably do their homework.. some just playing around.. surfing the internet.. and some.. do their job.. i think that is my dream job for now... wake up in the morning.. having breakfast with the person that i love... and then.. go to coffee bean of starbucks... order some bagel and hot chocolate... open my macbook air.. and doing my job... ^^ i dont know yet what's my job gonna be.. but i really want it.. do all my work inside the coffee house.. someday... miss u...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[ post ] my christian t-shirt... ^^

Lightroom 5.7 Serial Number

Programs and its serial numbers