Search

Lonely christmas...

Christmas.... aren't we suppose to be happy on xmas day? O_o.... instead.. what do i get? lonely Christmas day... OMG.. i know that i'm suppose to give thanks to God all the time in any circumstances.... now it's not like i regret everything or i'm not giving Him thanks.. but.. i just want to pour out my sadness.. my loneliness.. ^^

God.. Jesus.. my Love.. He gave me everything! like.. if i'm looking back through my history.. i will never...ever..ever... be in my place right now if i was using my own strength.. i've been to many places.. once again.. it's all because of Jesus.. not because of me.. not because of my dad have a lot of money... not because someone rich gave me his money for me to travel around the globe.. nope. it's all because of God's grace! i've been to new york.. florida..virginia.. even south dakota.. i bet you dont even know or never heard that place..

see? i was in new york last winter.. i had a winter wonderland! i made frosty the snowman! see big Christmas Tree in Rockefeller Center.. anyone would do anything to be in New York when christmas day... but... i was there only by my self.. no one was with me.. :( except.. Jesus.. ^^ but hey.. dont get me wrong. it doesnt mean that i dont want to be with Him.. but.. it's just nice if you have someone to share that precious moment with you.. someone that you love the most.. i bet.. when you with that person... no matter where you are.. even when you under the bridge in unknown area... that place would feel like Paris with a million lights, lovely weather, full moon.. and Just the way you look tonight's Frank Sinatra playing smoothly as your sountrack...

okay.. and this year..2008... it happened again.. me.. all by myself.. you know what.. my boss.. h wanted to give me off day from dec 24 until jan 4th.... my friends would do anything to have off day like that... but me? instead.. i asked him not to give me any day off.. T.T sad isn't it? i just dont want to spend my time doing nothing.. i rather someone pays me while i'm doing nothing.. lol... ^___^

aniway... there's a lot to be done before new year... i have to pack everything cuz i'm moving to my new apartment on Jan 1st. yeay! new year.. new apt.. home my roommate is not a crazy person.. so far.. he's cool.. ^^

^^ thank God for all of this... i think He's giving me a lesson.. he knows what the best for me... He want me to grow up.. He wants me to be ready.. so He can use me for His bigger plan.. for me.. for His people.. for this world..

i love you Jesus... Happy Birthday. ^^

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[ post ] my christian t-shirt... ^^

Lightroom 5.7 Serial Number

Programs and its serial numbers