Search

My New Year's Resolutions!

ok.. i know it's not new years ever.. it's not even christmas eve... but i just want to get myself clear.. that i have lots of thing that have to be done or learn.. so.. here you go...

My New Year's Resolutions!
1. Learn how to play DRUM!
2. Go get TOEFL so i can go to college! (fix my crappy english.. -.-")
3. Go to college. Take Web Design Major!
4. go to gym (i doubt it.. -.-")
5. Play soccer in the futsal fields near by my house every afternoon.
6. get WebsiteMoo.com become a great company!
7. learn how to play saxophone so i can play it on easter concert or xmas concert... 2009!
8. Minister in IFGF.. more and more! more for Jesus! (cg..sunday service..)
9. get one website done every one week..
10. get my green card taken care of..
11.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[ post ] my christian t-shirt... ^^

Lightroom 5.7 Serial Number

Programs and its serial numbers