Search

2009... ^^

today is the 22nd! on january! OMG.. time goes by so fast.. many things happened.. sad stuff.. moving to new apt.. no money.. and.. there's a happy story as well.. which can get me through all the hard times... like i'm so happy then i didnt even care what someone did to me... :D God has been good to me... all this years.. He never leave me alone.. and i'm pretty sure.. this time.. He will guide me again.. He will strengthen me.. again.. He will give me joy.. again! ^__^
alryte.. let's see all the good things so far..
1.. i have my own room! and guess what? it took me 15 or 20 mins to get to my office! before i moved.. i took me 1 hour to get to the office! so.. praise the Lord..!
2. i found a new love.. in a crazy way.. lol.. but hey.. ^___^ i just want to surrender it to my God! i dont want to make the same mistake again.. i dont want to hurt God's feeling... but man.. everyday... i'm talking everydayyy..! i cant even stop smiling because how happy i am! she's respect me.. and the most important thing.. She love me more than she love her self. O_o yeah.. you heard me. More that she love her self..!
3. many..many..many blessing that i've received! i cant stop thanking GOD for that!

so.. the best is yet to come.. i want to Expect Great Things From GOD.. ^__^ and Attempt Great Things for GOD! - Isaiah 54!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[ post ] my christian t-shirt... ^^

Lightroom 5.7 Serial Number

Programs and its serial numbers