Search

i got "cinderella"..!

OK.. i was driving home... and i just realize.. that.. i already have "cinderella" on my own! i'm living in a life full of romanticisms.. i have my own princess.. and even better.. i'm the prince charming! yeah.. why i said this.. it's because.. the love of my life.. her name is Cindy.. ^^ she just can get enough of me! every single second i have be with her.. every time i go anywhere...whenever.. she just keep calling me.. texting me.. tell me to go home to be with her!! she love me so bad! at first.. i was thought this is kinda annoying.. but then i was in my car.. stop because of traffic light.. starring at the red light.. hoping to fade away and change it with green... but i started thinking that.. i have the best woman in my life...!! even though we are having a long distance relationship, but... she just love me more and more each and every day!! THANK GOD!! ok here the proof.. she want me to look at her while she's sleeping and of course.. she always look at me while i'm sleeping.. i dont even have to ask her to do it... and she text me.. all the time! like every 5 or 20 minutes.. my phone ring.. tells me that i have a love letter from my hunehbunney! now i'm trying to have my own business.. with no money in my pocket! and still.. she want to be with me.. and she love me more because of that... why? she think that if i quit my job.. so more time for me to be with her.. chatting.. online.. 24/7.. hupf.. thank God i found someone like her.. now.. all i can think about is how to make her happy.. ever single second.... i love you Cindy.. xoxoxoxo...

oh another story before i forgot to post it... when i met her in singapore... we went out.. like.. everyday! everytime we passed by a couple.. if they are more romantic than us.. she want the same thing! ok.. example.. we passed by a couple.. and the girl.. holds a bouquet of flower.. and she hugged my hand even more.. kiss my cheek.. and slowly says.. "huney.. i want it too.." and i dont even have to think what she want.. i said.. ok2.. let's find a flower shop... hm.. cuz i'm a guy.. i dont know what it means $5 or $10 flower can make girl very happy. another case.. one day we went to eat at a dining room.. restaurant.. cool one.. we dress like we want to go to red carpet event or somethin.. dress and suit.. but the cute part is.. she brought her teddy bear with her! oohh. so cute.. i found it very cute! so damn cute..! she hugged the bear all the time carry it with her.. i don know what you guys think.. but her.. for me.. it's so damn cute.. anyway.. i love her so much.. cant wait till our next meeting.. full of love.. mwah!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[ post ] my christian t-shirt... ^^

Lightroom 5.7 Serial Number

Programs and its serial numbers